söndag 23 oktober 2011

360° view and hight fright-lunch

Dreams are some days reality, in a very specific way. Dreams of my heart.

Säntis, one of the best hiking places to go in Switzerland. Mountains has always attracted me, they are so powerful and timeless. One word has been repeated a lot the whole day: amazing! The wonders of my life's adventure has now taken me here. I wouldn't have been here if I've never met my love.

Right on the top there's a small space for hikers to sit and enjoy the vast views. Like birds on a roof. The mountain Spitzeli sides fall steep on each side. It's having lunch under height fright, with a viwe of 360°, and side by side with my love. That's the way I like it most.
Sun was shining on the mountains the whole day, but lower lands was under the fog sea. Reminds me of one of the best chapters in Michael Ende's The never ending story.

Looking from Spitzeli towards Säntis.

To live fully 100%, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Eva

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag är SÅ glad för din skull!
    Dessutom kanske jag kan få ta del av dessa fantastiska vyer någon gång i framtiden?

    Kanske även detta kan vara ett något slitet citat som kan få nytt liv: The hills are alive with the sound of music?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jo, faktiskt, vi skojade lite om The hills are alive....
    Ja, hoppas du också kommer till alperna, det är otroligt fint måste jag säga. Och jag vet att min kärlek gärna vill åka långfärdsskridskor i Falun vid något tillfälle. Ett tillfälle att ses hoppas jag.

    SvaraRadera