onsdag 17 april 2013

Bike season begins

My Honda CB 250 from 1981 was checked without any remarks today at Bilprovningen.

So now I'm ready to keep up the driving a bit more than last season....I'm sorry to say my bike has been a bit neglected.

It was a bit windy today so I tried to not stress too much about going over the big bridge. I am a bit low in my driving technique after a long time without driving. It's all about trust and relax. The bike itself know often better than me, but as soon as my arms tense up because of sudden wind, my reaction can make the bike more unstable. So as usual it's a good lesson to learn. Go with the wind in a relaxed manner. And my fantasy about "problems" causes more stress than the reality. I decided to drive relaxed and to trust and know that today no one will blow off that bridge :-) It worked!

Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar