måndag 14 april 2014

Work in progress with Folkvocal

Sunny beautiful Stockholm!
I wake up this morning and find myself in one of the most beautiful cities in the world - Stockholm.

The four of us composers for project Folkvocal are now stepping up to the next level. Susanne Rosenberg, Maria Misgeld, Ulrika Bodén and myself. Refine and pull the forces together. Three days of intense work and hopefully we have a unique, extraordinary, crazy, beautiful score ready on wednesday.



I have a small story that stuck in my mind.
The other day I was walking in my neightborhood and saw a man somewhere in the age of 50 +. A little bit rough looking, quite big, someone that might make other people afraid just at sight. He was stopping and looking beside the road. Then he took his camera and made photos of the white spring flowers that are growing abundantly right now.

It's a great challenge and art to never judge people by their looks. I try to work on that every day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar