fredag 30 september 2011

Songs of joy at senior citizens homes

Oh, today we have made half way in this tour at senior citizens homes. Mikael Godée and I are recieving so much back from them, our audience shines towards us. I guess live music is a welcome break in daily routine in theese homes. And for Mikael and me, we have been playing the wedding songs in so many different places now, festival-gigs at Faroe Islands, churches, cafées, and now for the elderly people.
Sometimes younger relatives come to see their mothers and fathers there, and one woman told us how her dement mother became much more alive when listening to us, to music. She was very thankful and in occasions like this it's a double joy to be out there and present live music.

Always a joy to me to sing the songs where love is celebrated. Here's some places and views I saw today along the road.
Wish you a good weekend!
Eva










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar