tisdag 10 januari 2012

Flying home

This morning the view over Göteborg was clear and saying to me: down under the aeroplane, on this piece of earth globe, my daughter is walking. It was almost like I could see her down there.


The last moments of Manhattan yesterday. I went quickly into the shop of Museum of Modern Arts, MoMa, and immediately got hold of a copy of Miranda July's new book: It chooses you.

I've read it through on the flight over the Atlantic and back home. Her book is like another kind of coming home. I've found some important stories in the book that really meant something to me.


Singing with Irmelin is fantastic (I have more stories to tell later), New York is excellent, but what really matters is now in just a few hours I'll go meet my daughter.
Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar