lördag 20 augusti 2011

August in my heart

Couldn't have a better start of August than what I had this year :-)
Morning.
Mist and light.
The suburb is wakening up.
New day is here, a new time.

Yesterday we had the winds coming from Africa, creating a beautiful summers day in Göteborg. I'm going to wear something from South Africa today, to celebrate with my friend Jen who has a marvellous August-party today in Dala-Floda. Love to you Jen!

And today thunders and lightenings, short after this pic below was taken. Amazing sun this morning!


Saturday at home. Ordinary things to do. I love it!
When I organize clothes in the wardrobes it makes me feel so happy to see the hangers I found on flee markets and second hand. Favourite clothes is so much better when they hang on a nice hanger. Who is Arvid, the one who got this hanger long time ago?



August is for parties. Today is easygoing, and a cosy afternoon-party with the best friends in the neighbourhood. I don't know a better month for seeing friends, either daytime or in late night parties, to go dancing the whole night long. I had to recover my Windjam-flu but now I'm soon ready to have some good swinging and rocking again.

Monday dance, yes!

Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar