onsdag 10 augusti 2011

Upstart after summers peak, and swingout to Åland


Dear all readers here on the blogg. It's time to start create new blog-entries after this maxi-galactic summer that is still all around. For a change I'll write in english. During summer I've spend less time at the computer, wich is good to do sometimes. And my holidays has been so good, so much holydays. I have refilled my batteries and have lots of new ideas to explore and put into motion and reality.

My summer was full of music and tours, and still more concerts to do. Maybe I didn't have so much time in advertising, and that I would like to do better next time. Musicaly everything has been flowing and so rich, in meetings with the most generous and welcoming crowds/audience, and the improvisational dialogue between us musicians on stage. An ongoing dialogue in many directions that reaches deep as the ocean sometimes.

Now, August is my favourite month of the year :-) I've celebrated I'm one year older, and for sure, this time so much has happened along the road that makes my heart sing. Can't believe how much has happened in only one year. Happenings, happiness...new roads to walk.

Windjammers Ball, here we come!
This upcoming weekend it's time to have a crazy lindy hop party weekend. Windjammers Ball will take place in Mariehamn, Åland. For the first time this year, and hopefully for many years to come. We will dance on boats, so we're told to not bring our best leathersole danceshoes, there might be sticky pitch on the deck of the boat. I'll be packing tonight, some older danceshoes, and flowers for my hair will do.

More dance earlier this summer.
Jitterbuggar, both known as crazy dancers like me, and cookies, wich I had the pleasure to enjoy at Nyfiken ecological café in Rättvik. Yes, the people in the kitchen are also into lindy hop and we danced a few swing outs in the bakery. I like!

At home again.
On the savannah of Storås:

What beauties, the horses and cows, and sometimes wild deer we see here. August in it's lovely light, a little darker than the other summer month, but so much like a tale by Tove Jansson. Have you heard the news, there's some good rocking tonight!
Warmest august-greetings.
Eva

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love this Mumin picture!
    I wish you good luck and blessnings with everything and a happy journey in the Dance of Life!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, this images Tove creates, of a summer night dance, so much magic. That's what we did this weekend in Åland :-)

    SvaraRadera