söndag 25 augusti 2013

Rolling deep into music

This week has been full of creativity with writing new songs.
It was about picking up small seeds of melody and lyrics that came some years ago when I was visiting the Faroe Islands. By that time the seeds was not ready to flower.

Now, I feel I have traveled some distance, discovered new sides of you and me and everything. It's now that the time has come to fulfil the song that was started long ago.

One notice, when I find my flow in writing music, I totally loose the fantasy in cooking. Anyone experiences the same? It's like I have to put other things aside when I want to focus on music. I don't like to spend too much time with the cooking then.
Rich in spirit, but not so much with the ideas of what to put on the dinner table :-)

More inspirational was my dreams at night. Truly set the sparkle for some new material. One remarkable dream after the other. I write down some of the most significant pictures coming to me in dreams.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar