lördag 25 oktober 2014

Four days from now

"It is allowed to invent new verbs?
I want to create one for you:
I sky you, so that my wings
may stretch out
enormously,
to love you
without boundaries."

               Frida Kahlo




What does it mean to record?
Record.
Re-cord.
The word comes from latin. Re means again, cord means heart/soul.
Bringing it back into your heart, remembering it.

Today I will bring the songs out for a forest session. I often sing the songs when I'm outdoor.
That's where I get inspiration, strength, ideas.
There are multiple ways of spending time with my songs now. The story telling part, the voice technical part, the creative part, the soul-part.

A couple of weeks ago I put focus on one song per day. Now I do 4-5 songs in my practice in a day. About the same as will be done in the studio, hopefully 4 songs a day.


Eva


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar