tisdag 28 oktober 2014

Going in tomorrow. Homebound.

Courage,
dear heart.

C. S. Lewis



Tomorrow Wednesday is day one for us recording.
Pictures from last time in the same studio, when Irmelin recorded North Sea Stories.
At that time also with sound engineer Petter Ericsson.
Now with Mattias Pèrez on guitars, and Anders Jormin on double base. My heart is filled with joy to make music with them.

Studio time is a little bit like leaving the rest of the world for a while.
I got this feeling that it will be like coming home.
My home lands, the music.
My refuge.
I don't say it's without struggles.
It's never easy to stand there with your heart in your hand.

"You find the way, daughter of the forest. Through grief and pain, through many trials, through betrayal and loss, your feet will walk a straight path."

Juliet Marillier, Daughter of the Forest.



Petter Ericsson at Studio Epidemin, Göteborg.



Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar