torsdag 29 mars 2012

Dreaming of summer and songs: Dalaliv

On a summer evening, leaving my house for starting a tour.
The lake where I get inspiration.

I'm glad to be in the Dalaliv-blog, where Åsa Pellas writes about creative people from and in Dalarna.
http://dalaliv.blogspot.se/2012/03/sjunger-dalavisor-och-kular.html
I was born and raised in Falun, and it's forever written in my heart: the hills and mountains of Dalarna, it's music and people, the miners heritage in Falun, the beautiful villages on the countryside.

I'm living in Göteborg, but I will forever have one foot in Dalarna, and this is my joy. To have the city life of Göteborg rushing around me, and to have the nature of Övertänger in Dalarna and to visit my family in Falun.

With love,
Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar