måndag 26 mars 2012

Passion of the north

Sunday concert at a retro looking Folkets Hus in Munkedal. Nordic Wedding Music made a concert in the lovely hall, great dance floor, good acoustics.
I love to sing all theese love songs full of passion and great stories, and now we have songs from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Faroe Islands.

Next to our poster I found Jack Baymoore. He's a great rock singer. Nice!

First vitsippa for me this year, found outside my dear friend Gunnar Erikssons home in Ljungskile.

My fellow musicians Mikael Godée, sopran saxophone, and Mats Eriksson, guitar. Great jazz musicians both, I feel like I'm flying with music when I stand between them in the performance.

Spring light coming in throug winter shady windows. Somehow I find it beautiful too.

Lots of love!
Eva

1 kommentar:

  1. Längtar så efter att få höra dessa fantastiska visor som du samlat så länge!

    SvaraRadera