måndag 19 mars 2012

I'm walking with light steps


In the sunshine.
Leo behind me on the sofa.

This makes me happy.
At the second concert today we arrived a little early. While I was preparing myself for singing I noticed two turtle doves sitting on the veranda in the white spring sunshine. He was kissing her hand in gentleman manners. They were both 80++, I'm not really sure, and it doesn't matter. A peaceful moment tete-a-tete. As they sat there for a while my curiosity took over so I approached and asked gently if they had lived a long life together? No, we just met here, answered the woman. We talked for a little while that life is giving so much unexpectantly and I told them they have light up my day and I will always remember them for spreading so much shine around them.
Ivar and Inga-lill.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar