lördag 18 augusti 2012

Days getting shorter, nights longer

Got this mugs on a beautiful summer day with my dear friends.
Summer holidays are shifting theese days. Time to transform into the other work phase. Time to remember all the summer days that we call sommarlov. I'm so thankful I have a school child at home so this idea of sommarlov (school holidays) are present in our life.

Days get shorter, nights longer. August in all it's glory.
Soon it's more time for night-haze....natt-sudd.

On monday it's definitely time to prepare for the creative work this autumn. I have booked some meetings to prepare for up coming concerts. Now when the song book is processed at the printer in Finland it's time for me to prepare the launch of the book.
Irmelin is in creative phase with new cd to be recorded in October. I will work with music for that theese coming days.

And tomorrow i will sing in Trollhättan with my dear fellow musicians Mikael Godée and Mats Eriksson. It will be great to get together again after the summer.

I'm so full of new ideas now after a long summer.
Can't wait to start work with my dreams and visions.

Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar