torsdag 23 augusti 2012

Encourage in a box

When the right time comes, and it has come now, I open this box wich is a gift from a friend.
It's encourage in a box.

Each day I get a challenge to experience something. I have no idea of the details. The list of content reveals a little something about the small white packages.

Like small tasks to compleete, experience, sence, connect.

Surprices.

It's a totally rare thing to be given such a piece of creativity. I'm so curious to proceed in the list of revealings here, and everything has to be done in the order of the list.

What a start on my autumn!

For two days I've been hit by so many messages about thinking out of the box. Big and small articles, the documentary of Esa-Pekka Salonen on television. So it's quite funny to open such a box that embodies so much thinking outside the box. What was hidden in this particular box is now going outside the box. Esa-Pekka said: life begins outside the box.

Let's do that!

Eva


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar