lördag 22 februari 2014

Colors and beauty

If you are the photographer of this beautiful pic, I would be happy to know who you are and give all credits to you.

Good morning out there. Or should I say good day?
Not in a long time I have felt so great need for a long sleep morning and today I could have it.
No alarm clock. Sleep as long as I want.
To bring in some new fresh energy I chose the photo of this woman today.

The last two weeks has been a lot about starting up a new youth club for girls where I work in Hjällbo, swedish church. Main goal is to get new friends and get energy through laughter and doing fun things where everyone is respected for who she is.
As a leader I work a lot with having the girls talk in rounds where everybody speak and is listened to. It has to do with building up confidence and empower the dreams the girls have and make them believe in themselves.
This form of girls clubs excist in many places around the world and I have books and material to get inspiration.

This new started group has chosen the animal bear to be our symbol and group name. The more I think of it the better it is. The bear is about strength and courage, and having access to your dreams. The bear hibernate through the winter and is therefor living in the dream in a remarkable way. A bear can be a cosy cute teddy bear when needed and it can be big and powerful when needed.
The bear is a holy animal in many cultures around the world. The sign for bear in sign language is to draw a cross infront of your face.



Piet Hein (1905-1996), a danish poet wrote:


For you english speaking people I can recommend website Piet Hein.



Happy weekend everybody!
Eva


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar