fredag 10 februari 2012

Collecting and organizing songs


I'm digging deep now into the project of making a book. A songbook with nordic folk songs connected to love, friendship, passion and wedding.
Collecting and organizing the songs, wow, it's really endless, it's days, weeks, month and years of work! And it's to intense when the flow comes, and I only want to sit with this pile of work. Researching, putting the pieces in new order, details that needs to be concidered, overviews and frame work needs to be taken care of...
...going back to my older notes done years ago, nothing can be left aside now.

New ideas come up!

I'm in constant contact with archives now as the book is in the phase of coming into form.

Luckily today I'm not so ill with the flu that came this week. I hate when illness is holding me back from the things I want to do. I'm still coughing and can't sing :-( but probably I'll be able to continue with some reading and writing. No fever today!
Eva

1 kommentar:

  1. Man kan behöva "ställtid"/vilotid även mitt i en kreativ process för att hjärnan ska få möjlighet att sortera och hitta nya kopplingar på egen hand. Ibland kan man få signaler från kroppen som man inte riktigt gillar.

    God bättring önskar jag dig!

    SvaraRadera