tisdag 26 juni 2012

Cassiopeia-inspiration

Today has been a day for new songs. Walking and singing, seeing the flowers of the forest and in the garden. Tiger lilies, linneas and unknown beauties.

In the morning I gave myself a word for the day: everything I do today, I will do it in exactly the right time - without stress.

Like the turtle Cassiopeja walks with Momo through the rushing city, in the book Momo by Michael Ende.

Do you have a favourite way of returning to kairos time, time when you fully experience life, with no stress, the moment of now?

The work I've done today, I did it with joy. Cleaning the house a bit, also with joy. No stress, just letting each moment be, like in mindfulness and the idea of being focused. Experiencing life fully.
After lunch I took a long walk with the dog. He's so happy when he can run free in the forest!
The old path to the mountian farm where cattle was taken in early summer:


Stone bridge for the cattle while "buffring" on the summer path:

I've seen many stones today, maybe this one the biggest of them?


And I wrote a paper letter to a dear friend, an old friend who I know would have enjoyed the forest so much this day.

Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar