torsdag 28 juni 2012

A song, and hello Herräng dance euphoria

Summer joy and natures beauty....

We've been walking the old paths in the forest, seeing the tall pines, the lingon berry in full bloom. 
It's the peak of the summer. I need to go into the forest where no more traffic from the roads can be heard.

Just silence.




In the garden there's the old type of flowers that my grand mother used to have:

Yesterday evening I experimented a bit with my new camera/recorder. Here's an odd version of Kristallen den fina. I just found the original lyrics, older version.






...soon it's time to shift, we're off to dance in Herräng like crazy! I'll be dancing from midnight til morning the whole night long.


Good bye light summer nights in Dalarna.

Hello city.

Hello Herräng in a few days to come.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar