lördag 21 juli 2012

Gone singing

Good evening,

have you felt like this? Preparations for a concert (that has been long looked forward to) is going fine, because I've done it with no stress. I've included all the different types of work I like to involve in the process. Like going through the lyrics loud, working with my whole body and balance, meditating on the stories and so on. I've been constantly singing the songs, sometimes with only the song existing in my focus, sometimes singing when I'm cooking or cleaning.

And now my heart is so open that I have difficulties being in crowds of people, on the bus, in the food store etc. As soon as I hear children cry I get totally involved. And the news paper, about the killings in the cinema in Colorado, and tomorrow the year day of Utøya. How is it possible to sing about love without crying? And I feel that love is bigger that all tears, all grieving, but life is so hard to understand and so huge. There must be sorrow without borders for the families who lost their loved ones. And yet, light and love will win, so sure love will win, there's no doubt at all.


I cannot sing just by my own power, not a chance, but if I imagine all the musicians that have carried the songs before me, and other people that carry light to this world, the heroes I know who walked the path of understanding and tolerance, love and light. If I imagine them standing invisible behind me, and I'm the channel they use today to say something of the stories that help us being humans and walk on this earth. Oh, I must encourage my own powers too, I'm after all a woman that have lived for some years to learn a few things, I can be in my own age and not make myself smaller.

Yes, that's how it goes, many thoughts on my mind tonight.

Tomorrows concert has been on my mind so long. It's a great feeling to prepare for a concert, I love that process. But it has many ups and downs, sometimes I feel too small to carry on the task, sometimes I feel so sure about how good it's gonna be. Now it's only the final preparations left, to pack my bag with microphone, clothes, shoes, hair and make up, and bring along some of my favourite dresses. I just have to have a number of dresses to fit different moods :-) Yes, I'm still like the hemul in dresses.

Tears from the sky and a road with sunlight.
 


Rain on peony.
Time to bloom! Eva

1 kommentar: