söndag 8 juli 2012

My Herräng. According to Leo, small dog.

I'm Leo, 11 month old dog. Small size, big heart. And I've just been to my first Herräng Dance Camp.
I've met so many dancers here, and they all talk in many different languages to me. But lucky, I read them on their body langage and I quickly learned how friendly people in Herräng are. I met many dogs too. It was so much fun!

This is what it looks like most of the time.

It's cool with so many people from all over the world. I feel at home here.

They dance here to celebrate the new road in Herräng: Frankie Mannings road. To Frankie's favourite song, Shiny Stockings. And then everybody did the Shim Sham that they learned from Frankie.

Where did everybody go? Oh, it's the gathering at Folkets Hus.

After all, I need to have my sleep. I'm still a youngster, and I love to sleep. It can be quite intense with all the new people around.

First 10 minutes in the tent on the first evening I was trying to dig myself out of the tent. But then I found out it's such a good little home. Even if there's rock n roll music just outside, I sleep so sweet. The more rock n roll, the better!

The only thing I didn't like in Herräng was when my owner was doing vintage shopping. Why must she go vintage shopping all the time? It's much, much better around the Ice Cream Parlour. I can't imagine any better place to be. People have their ice creams, bananabreads, sandwiches and all good things and they sometimes drop bits and pieces on the ground. I think I'm doing a good job, just cleaning and keep the ground nice.

Ruff ruff!

Leo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar