fredag 27 juli 2012

The goodbye vulnerable






When you really need the bus to come, then you can stand waiting for long. When I wished for a moment of being near my daughter, then the bus came already before we were at the stop. Running there I thought about what of all the things I had in mind should I choose to say. I got only time for saying one thing. Even if my heart was full of things to tell.

-"Have a wonderful time there!"
A very quick hug.

I choose not to remind of such a earthly thing as -"remember your bus-card".
 

All of a sudden she was inside the bus.


Smile and wave....smile and wave.....
I saw her silouette through the shady windows.

With this I should relax and be happy, because I know her strong wishes for travelling to Finland, and being there with her good friends and relatives. I am happy for that.

Still I have a little tear in my eye seeing her going now on the bus.

In this moment I'm vulnerable to big sale on Noa Noa. I had about 20 minutes to go before the shop is closing for today. 70% off...then I can afford to spoil myself with something, maybe something I can wear on stage? Irmelin has choosen Noa Noa style for many times now, and you can combine clothes from there whatever year they are bought.
At the moment I'm so greatly pleased with all the vintage dresses I already have, bought for almost nothing, so I'm looking for accesoires.

I hope I don't feed the myths of the artist having no money. Believe me, I don't want to do that.
But at the moment it's just not a game to be single mother and free lance musician. I read on another blogg about a woman passionate for vintage clothing, and she said there's too much wonderful vintage clothes in the world to spend the money on an expensive phone. Yes, it's like that. It's too many important things to care about than to prio money and standard in first place. Living quality is not about money.
Amen.

So because I already did spend lots of money at the vet today, then I though, ah, let's go on.
Halleluja!

Ring made of natural stone:
Feather braclet in metal:
And also a little something secret for my own mother :-) Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar