lördag 19 maj 2012

Irmelin at Chamber Music Festival

We had a wonderful audience yesterday at Musikdagar i Gryt/Solbacka. Our concert is situated in a transformed stable, at Grytbergs Säteri. The wooden hall is really huge, and rennovated tastefully to a beautiful venue. As we were singing we had the view of glittering water outside the big windows behind the audience. It gave us much inspiration on a lovely springtime evening.


Evening sun right before our concert. Grytbergs Säteri is a restaurant with many facilities for weddings, wich they regularly cater for.

The "white industry". Yes, it's something I'm going to connect to, to spread my song book of wedding songs on the white industry market :-)

A very romatic place in spring times light light green. The little house is a sauna.


On the day before concert we were working a lot of Irmelin-stuff, both music and administrative, and all of a sudden we had this lovely sun + rain showering us.
Today on my travel back home again, the trains were a bit delayed wich gave me some time to quickly pop in at the local second hand in Gnesta. And now I'm a lucky owner to a hand made rug woven in a special techique named rosengång. Wich could be translated to something like rose walking. So from now on we are walking on roses here at home. Leo is trying his best doing the rose walk.

Leo has made the sofa into his little circus arena. So I covered it in my collection of similar rugs. I'm collecting theese old handmade rugs, it's so much handcraft, care and love woven into them. And I just love the style, the whole sense of theese old rugs and what they represent to me.

Now it's time to have some relax after many many days of work.
Movie-time could it be, crash on the sofa and see some nice movie....can't wait to have some weekend free time like most people have.

Rose walking Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar