tisdag 8 maj 2012

Lindy hop für alle: in Winterthur

Live Swing aus Buenos Aires: Quinteto Fabuloso.

It's been partytime in Winterthur, Switzerland. Swing dance with live music, perfect for my dance starving feet. Liebe...

Can you see that red heart behind her?

Days now are somewhat in the now mans land, I just had deadline to fulfill my part of gathering songs for the song book, and now I've been given some more time because of other circumstances. I feel so happy I can go through everything once again and do it without a rush, but at the same time I feel like I'm hanging in the air. Much more difficult to get things done. Every day feels like an endless row of must-do things on a list, wich none of them is concerning the book. Oh, but some book related things has been achieved today. Good talks with Jobs-Lasse, great fiddler in Leksand, who has lot of knowledge about one of the songs. Great to get help directly from the source.

Time to switch over to recharging mood and have some sleep. Tomorrow is a brand new day.

Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar