söndag 13 maj 2012

Kinder und frieden sind das wichtigste

Greifswald Nordischer Klang 2012





Best thing to bring on this tour: my white warm winterjacket. I'm getting very attached to walk around in a warm täck-jacka.
My three choice of dresses for our performance never came in use, it was necessary to stay in my winterjacket during concert.

Backstage: Mats and french guitarist from Ary Moaris Band.


It's not so usual that the festival have send out roadies to meet us at the hotel and guide us to the venue. Three young women came to meet us. In the contract it was written in google-swedish that they will provide us with three caretakers/nurses.....


After the gig we were invited to dinner, and I had a very good tasting fish, but....it was like a needle cushion. And the needles were blue green. And I'm the slowest eater in the world, I had some work to do there with finishing my blue needle fish.

Sunday morning pottery market:


Kids in Greifswald on the potterymarket. When mama and papa is surfing the pottery market, there has to be something creative to do for kids.


Kinder und frieden sind das wichtigste..
This is so connected to cultural understanding, of course it's written on the wall outside the local book shop who also sell music.


St Spiritus, the venue where we played:


Back in Göteborg now, and it's still cold weather, but it doesn't mean so much. Good weather for a day of work! With a white warm jacket you'll get a long way.

Eva

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar